Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Book Loft

Today I want to share with everyone who lives around Columbus about the best book store EVER. It is called The Book Loft and I can't believe I have not been to it until recently. I mostly get my books from Barnes and Noble, Amazon, or Half Price Books. The Book Loft is a indepdently owned book store in German Village that has not one, not two, but 32 rooms of books! Each room is separated by genre. The entire building is practically a maze. I literally got lost in there and it took me a few minutes to find my way out. Every inch of the store is fully covered in books. Another great thing about it is that they have awesome online coupons which I plan to take advantage of soon. The website is: thebookloft.com. You have got to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment